Gatorade Junior Training Camps
The free program for children, ages 7-14, features educational and recreational benefits in a safe and fun environment.
Each camp consists of a short motivational speech by a current or former Cardinal player and an interactive play area comprised of five stations teaching non-contact football skills such as catching and throwing.
The programs run in conjunction with the physical education departments at each school.
The Cardinals hold several Gatorade Junior Training Camps each month.
For more informaton on bringing the program to your school, call Mo Streety at 602/379-1835.
Cardinals/Albertsons Kickoff Kid
Kids if you are interested in becoming the next Cardinals/Albertsons Kickoff Kid log onto www.CardinalsKickoffKid.com. Kickoff Kid winners will receive the on field experience to remove the kicking tee, in stadium recognition on the video board, four tickets to a Cardinals game and much more.
SRP and Safeway Milk & Cookies
The Cardinals, SRP and Safeway have teamed up for a program called Milk & Cookies. Each Tuesday during the regular season, a Cardinals player will travel to an elementary classroom and read to the kids as everyone enjoys milk and cookies.
Kids Club Captain of the Game
During each home game of the 2010 Arizona Cardinals season, one lucky kids club member will be chosen as the Cardinals Kids Club Captain of the Game. The winner will get to join the Cardinals Team Captains on the field during pregame for the coin toss! Winners are selected from current Kids Club members.
To join the Kids Club and become eligible for the Kids Club Captain of the Game Click Here!
Cards NFL Flag
Arizona Cardinals NFL FLAG presented locally by University of Phoenix is the National Football League’s official youth league for kids 5-17 years old. This program provides boys and girls the opportunity to play in an organized non-contact football league and the chance to compete in the Arizona Cardinals NFL Flag Regional Tournament on 22 November at the south lawn at University of Phoenix Stadium. Winners from the tournaments advance to the NFL FLAG National Tournament of Champions.
Click Here to sign-up today!
Click Here to locate leagues in Arizona
NFL Punt, Pass & Kick
Every year, millions of boys and girls from around the country take part in the NFL Punt, Pass & Kick competition. Punt, Pass & Kick is a national skills competition for boys and girls to compete separately against their peers in punting, passing and place kicking. The NFL wants every child to be given an equal opportunity to compete, so there is no registration fee or purchase required for any participant to enter. Girls and Boys in 4 separate age divisions (8-9, 10-11, 12-13, and 14-15) compete against each other in punting, passing and place kicking. Scores are calculated as distance minus accuracy. Winners from local events advance to sectional competitions with the top five winners in each region advancing to team championships. The first-place finishers in each Team Champion age group advance to the National Finals at an NFL playoff game in January.
So what are you waiting for!! To find out more about PP&K Click Here or call (800) NFL- SNAP.
Run With Big Red
Open to children between the ages of 4 and 12 and is limited to a maximum of 150 participants per game.
• Parents or guardian may register eligible children at the Guest Relations locations at sections 104 and 448 through the end of the 3rd quarter or when event has reached maximum participation, whichever comes first.
• Run with Big Red will begin approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of each game. There is no need to leave your seating area prior to the end of the game.
• Please escort your child down to Section 135 after the game has ended. Once the aisleway has cleared of fans, sit toward the bottom of Section 135 and wait for Cardinals staff to bring the participating children onto the field.
• Children must wear the wristband issued at registration. Children will not be permitted onto the field without this wristband.
• Children will be escorted onto the playing field for a brief stretch with Big Red, then proceed through a mini football skills course. They will then exit the field via the same stairs from which they entered.
• Only children will be permitted access to the field. Parents can observe from the seating area. Please note that there will be no exceptions to this rule.